Summary: Wet and windy but what a fantastic ride. We are so lucky to be able to hop on bike and be at pedal distance of such great scenery!
- No show by anyone for the little Edgar favoured by many in recent years (Ambleside to Ambleside) – what would Edgar say?
- Pacers to Ambleside: Andy Horrobin and Adrian Dalgleish
- Gilpin Bridge and back: Richard
- Full Edgar: Steven Hampson, John Dodgin & Nic Bertrand (Biketreks Racing Team, 2nd Claims)
- 134 miles, 7 hours on the bike.
- Longest cafe stop ever at Lakeland Pedlar. The wait was well worth it. Very nice food and drinks indeed 🙂 (Cafe Review)
- Welcome squirt of oil on chains at Biketreks in Ambleside.
- Two punctures (unlucky Steven!)